Fujifilm DS-300 review
This camera (Bought as a collectible model at auction site) is simply superb, apart of my DCS's , this is the best XX century digicam.
Images are crisp detailed and full of color, the lens are excellent body is hard and perfectly manufactured. Can make superb images up to 10x15 Cm (6x9 ") and surely a bit more.
The NP batteries are a bargain point, because as collector i can work it with my Mavica/Konica batts.
Camera don't work ok with memory cards of certain capacity or more (maybe more of 32-40 MB)
Is grumpy about batteries, the Fuji's NP's work fine, but with some Sony ones may lost power if shaked. If stops powering up, is a memorycard issue, formating it and replacing battery solve those problems.
The camera lack TFT screen, this makes config changes akward for the simpler minds.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%