Casio Exilim EX-Z850 review
Now after using using camera few month and testing several other cameras from my friends I can say Z850 is the best.
2. looks nice
3. is small
4. Have manual controls
5. Easy to change Flash, Focus, ISO and other settings
6. Very long batery life.
7. Vell working with empty bateries.
8. The camera do not have optical stabilization.
9. Good Recording light.
10. metal body.
11. good focusing speed
12. have infinity focus
13. compact video files
14. Lots of toy modes (best shot)
15. easy and fast image delete
Camera was dropped several times on floor and still working.
The lens cover was broken. It was cost me 90 EUR repair.
1. In the optical viewfinder you se image with different size than LCD (20% smaller).
2. Noticable noise.
3. Often flash is covered by fingers
4. Often contol buttons are accidently pressed.
5. I like wider angle lens
|2014_1211_140657AA by old shutter bugger|
from The Bride
|Overloaded by NZ Scott|
from Your City - Delivery Boy
|Petals by Flor Tempra|
from Petal Portraits
|Barley by Will B Milner|
|APPLE & ROACH by TX Photo Doc|
from Delicious - Unpalatable