Casio Exilim EX-Z850 review
Now after using using camera few month and testing several other cameras from my friends I can say Z850 is the best.
2. looks nice
3. is small
4. Have manual controls
5. Easy to change Flash, Focus, ISO and other settings
6. Very long batery life.
7. Vell working with empty bateries.
8. The camera do not have optical stabilization.
9. Good Recording light.
10. metal body.
11. good focusing speed
12. have infinity focus
13. compact video files
14. Lots of toy modes (best shot)
15. easy and fast image delete
Camera was dropped several times on floor and still working.
The lens cover was broken. It was cost me 90 EUR repair.
1. In the optical viewfinder you se image with different size than LCD (20% smaller).
2. Noticable noise.
3. Often flash is covered by fingers
4. Often contol buttons are accidently pressed.
5. I like wider angle lens
|The Engineer by EXX|
from Steam Trains
|Madrid subway by MAGMATCICO62|
from Your City - Public Transport
|Incandescent Bulb by Kukla|
from Illuminate- Macro only
|Curiousity by PERCY2|
from Macro - Your Best Macro Ever
|Hoar Frosted Trees by sabishiT3T|