Pentax Optio 50 review
Not really sure if Pentax makes this one or justs brands it, it also exists as Argus and Vivitar, I noticed, after I had bought it. I liked it as long as it was working, could even use it as PC camera. But, what are good features worth if it doesn't take pictures?
My conclusion; WORTHLESS. Won't buy Pentax anymore. I think I will start using film again...
This camera lasted exactly 2 weeks longer than the warranty. I wouldn't waste money on this one, shame on you, Pentax! Henry's quoted $260,- for repair (on a $249,- camera?), won't buy there anymore either.
The shutter doesn't work anymore, it does everything except taking pictures (or videos).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4