Pentax Optio W10 review
Had this camera the entire summer, which purpose for envirnomental-proof photo shooting (under water, snowboarding) and its frame-picture feature is a fun add-on. Wasn't expect the image quaility due to its tiny CCD... but it turns out "not bad.... impressive!" Flash is strong....above its class. Its zoomable movie mode is very handy as well, some may find out the noise of zoom in/out issue; but which is still better than most other dc which not even allow u to zoom in/out while recording. 640x480 30fps appreciate!
Hope by next summer there's a upgrade version of W10 (or W20) which has:
2. keeping the 6MP, but improve ISO quaility.(80~1600)
3. SR anti-shake a welcome add-on.
4. have a small piece of mirror in front of the body which improve accuracy of self-portriat.
5. please use a longer-life battery!!! (panasonic's new FX-series all archieve 280 or more shot per single recharge!! Please give up that little fuji NP40!!)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|