Samsung Pro815 review
A little odd controls and menus. After a time, however,
it becomes logical and easy to use. Plenty of functions.
The only one but utmost irritating. Large display in browsing/display mode shows very bad images.
They are owfull, to avoid stronger word such as lousy.
Have reported to service - after 4 weeks still waiting.
Have contacted Samsung directly. Not a sign after
5 weeks. My advice - if you would like to study image
after clicking - buy somthing else. Cameras for 200 bux
provide brilliatnt images on display after clicking.
I am going to return pro815 and get my money back.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4