Kodak DX4530 review
We had this camera as a simple snapsht camera and seemed to always find ourselves having to tweak it to get enough light for any of the settings to give us clear pictures. We were always indoors with good light for most cameras around us, but we did not seem to be able to get it to focus worth a darn.
After finally giving up on it and selling it on eBay, we found some other reviews that indicated some of the same frustrations.
So if you have good sunlight and a tripod, or at least a monopod, you can take decent pics with this thing. But if not, don't bother!!!
Our final opinion was that instead of getting a very good value on a 5.0 MP camera, we actually spent too much for a 2.0 MP camera since that was the setting that seemed to work the best in most situations.
So, i guess Kodak put 5 million sensors into a camera that could only USE 2 million of them?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%