Nikon Coolpix L3 review
The average casual photographer will not be dissapointed. Contrary to other opinion, this camera has plenty of speed and startup time.
- Small and SLEEK - no knobby buttons or grips to get caught when slipping into a pocket. Easily fits a front or back pant pocket. Weight is mimimal enough for me to carry it in front shirt pocket.
-Scene mode settings are nice and very extensive for on the fly shooting.
-I've always been impressed with Nikon's LCD's - what you see on the screen closely resembles what you get out of the printer - unlike many of my other cameras. My main reason to go with this one over others in this range was the comparatively large LCD.
- Good Flash
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%