Nikon Coolpix L3 review
The average casual photographer will not be dissapointed. Contrary to other opinion, this camera has plenty of speed and startup time.
- Small and SLEEK - no knobby buttons or grips to get caught when slipping into a pocket. Easily fits a front or back pant pocket. Weight is mimimal enough for me to carry it in front shirt pocket.
-Scene mode settings are nice and very extensive for on the fly shooting.
-I've always been impressed with Nikon's LCD's - what you see on the screen closely resembles what you get out of the printer - unlike many of my other cameras. My main reason to go with this one over others in this range was the comparatively large LCD.
- Good Flash
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|