Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX50 review
I am in full agreement with 'A Nation' a previous written reviewer.
I can't believe that they allowed this camera on the market....Shot my first 200 exposures on the DX50. in every which way possible, utilizing all of the ISO's right up to 1250, with flash and available light indoor and out. Compared to my Dimage 60 at half the price I cannot believe how soft the image reproduction is.
I had not seen noise like this in the Dimage 60 nor the soft non cutting edges nothing is in sharp focus. The color saturation and accessorries are excellent.
SOFT IMAGES AND NOISE.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%