Samsung NV7 OPS review
Really disappointing image quality, need I say more?
Ok, I will. i brought this to replace my wife's 7 year old Sony. I was sold on the design, spec, and a plethora manual controls. A large, brand-name lens would promise good photos, right? Wrong! The image is always soft and blurry. I've tried all manual controls with no better results.
I am a semi-pro and makes 1/4 of my living shooting photos. I know what I am talking about. Buy this camera if you want to impress your friends. But do not show them the photos.
1) Blurry image even with good lighting and tripod.
2) Very high Noise compare to other brands with the same pixel count.
3) Confusing menu, 3 button clicks to delete an image
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4