Olympus C-765 UZ review
I bought it in Jun 2006, for just about USD128 at a large discount. I think its value is very very high for the money I paid for it.
Its image quality is great!!! I love its flash, which is powerful. Flash always make people's face pale in many DCs. However, people's skin still looks good by using its flash.
Noice control is good, even at iso400 or long exposure at night.
Some defeats, in comparison to DCs nowadays:
- shutter delay quite long, unacceptable;
- need to wait for at least 4-5 seconds after 1 flash;
- manual is not user-friendly indeed.
- Buttons are too small, which should be made larger.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions