Fujifilm FinePix A800 review
Yet another cheap camera.
I had the opportunity to test the Fuji FinePix A800 for one day.
- runs on 2 AA Batteries
- uses SD card
- point and shoot
- very slow auto focus (AF) even in bright light (no real snapshots possible)
- awful AF motor sound
- bulky design (in my opinion)
- speaker on the bottom of the camera gets covered by thumb
- dust on sensor (2 big spots!)
- no spot AE metering
- no center weighted AE metering
- slow menu
- slow review mode
- very slow zooming while reviewing
- some pictures are greenish (no setting to fix this)
- light overexposure
- Batteries may fall of when opening SD-card compartment
I had no fun using this camera.
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power