Nikon Coolpix L12 review
This compact camera is very easy to use. Outdoors its produces excellent pictures.
For me, the camera does the job.
Nice panorama assistant mode.
Zooming while filming is nice.
For this money (200 €), I cannot complain.
In lowlight conditions and shooting with the anti-shake button activated, the camera
produces pictures with a lot of noise. Better is to use the Scene "Museum" for such
pictures or taking pictures with flash.
Battery life is rather short with this cam, make sure to have some spares with you.
Flash loads a bit slow.
Making movies with the continuous focus is not usable when the sound is important -
> the constant focussing makes a terrible noise.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!