Olympus C-3000 Zoom review
Worst thing i ever did was give my c-3000 away. To Date; i have not found a non-SLR that even comes close.
If you have one KEEP IT! It does great 8x10s and you will never been happy with photos from another camera even with a higher pixel-count.
If you want rechargable batts you will have to get Rechargable AAs. They also make a single lithium batt for it which last a long time but again is not rechargable.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO