Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS60 review
Bought his camera for my daughter as she was pressing me to give my D50 SLR with her on her trip to Spain.
Bought this camera for less then 109euro and the quality is reasonable well. You can shoot in automatic or ISO automatic. In the last configuration it can boost ISO to very high levels causing excessive noise. In the std automatic mode the pictures are very satisfactory when compared to the D50. My daughter is fond on its easy of use and quality.
I recommend not to use the auto ISO mode.
Std 100 ISO is delivering great pictures for normal use.
|Rob Stuart's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 4 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%