Olympus FE-190 review
I bought this camera, because my Canon Powershot S50 had not all features I wanted. For instance, the macro-function (50 cm) could have been better.
The Olympus is a nice, very compact camera. It doesn't weigh a lot, and it has lots of possibilities.
I discovered, that it needed some time to learn, how to use the camera correctly. In other reviews, I missed this fact. Many people seem to avoid learning by doing and give there verdict too soon!
I made lots of great pictures. Some of them I printed on A4-paper. The image-quality is just great!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4