Olympus FE-200 review
(for a friend) i have checked this camera and find it easy to use along point and shoot lines. large lcd display helps get a good picture.
reason why i am checking it is that outside pics are good, inside flash seems overexposed and too bright loosing details as well as intermittent rings or circles appearing on picture. Checking the card they are there too and show much worse on printed pictures.
anyone else had this problem as a camera fault! To me looks like the flash is somehow getting into the lens and causing this. Owners pictures at night were about 90% failure because of this.
firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments. thanks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%