Samsung Digimax 401 review
I have rather similar A40. Overall, very nice cam, especially for a price I had paid.
+ Well-built. (there are flimsy parts like lens andbattery cover, but overall, - built like brick.)
+Does its job.
-Usable indoors, but only in P mode with ISO 400 and non-auto WB, not great even then. (Although noise is fairly low.)
-Heavy for its class.
-No manual modes other than P, modes menu instead of dial (and rather badly set up by default. )
flash switching on itself whenever you change to certain modes, including full auto. very annoying and dangerous at times.
SD cards support, - it does not support SD cards larger than 512 MB. On the other hand, you don't really need more with 4 MPix.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4