Nikon Coolpix P5000 review
It's easy to carry. It is easy to use w/ its many buttons and dials. It has A, S, and M mode. It seems to work welll with my old stock wide and tele conversion lenses, WC-E63, E68, E24, TC-E2, TC-E3, and FC-E8. Some of the photos I took look excellent! VR works well.All over it's a very good camera.
ocational focusing difficulty. If the focusing is better and w/AE-L, I may give 5 starts for image quality . --but probably better than many of P&S cameras.
I bought SB-400 for my option lenses, but it doesn't always work well.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!