Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7 review
I've had this camera for over year now.. I'm going to be upgrading soon to a DSLR. Why? Because it's too slow.. The shutter delay is huge!
I have twins and when they didn't move much, it was a great camera, the picture quality is very good and the ability to connect the camera to the TV in the living room was a much more useful feature than I imagined..
It also shoots very good video too...
Everything about this camera is great except the shutter delay. I wouldn't be upgrading if it wasn't for that.
HUGE shutter delay 1-2 seconds, my kids have run out of the shot by the time the flash goes off.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4