Pentax Optio T20 review
Having owned a few compact pentax cameras in the past I didn't expect to be disappointed on this occassion. However this must be the worst compact I have ever taken a picture with.
The battery cover keeps sliding open when holding the camera. It freezes up on many occassions after taking a picture (the only way I found to fix this is to pop open the battery cover and remove the SD card - however there is a risk of losing all your photos on the card doing this)
The picure quality was terrible especially for portrait shots where focusing took ages and the pan focus didn't work very well.
This has been a real disappointment as I had a choice between this and a A20 and only went for this camera because of a touch screen. If you have the same choice go for the A30 now as they were great series of cameras (I had an A10 previously).
- Focus was very bad even after making adjustments to the settings.
- Chews through batteries... about 200 shots on a 700mha
- battery and SD card cover keep popping open
- Freezes up between pictures regularly.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|