Ricoh GR Digital review
camera with a unique grain/noise. I mostly use it for b/w photography, since it has a very strong red cast when shooting color (after I sent it in for reparation (the lens broke).
The sharpness of the 28m f2.4 lens is good. Noise is visible even at 64iso, but it gives my photographs a specific 'cinematic' look since it's such a filmlike grain. I almost always use manual settings. Aperture and shutterspeed are set easily using the two dials. Because it's such a small and discrete camera its very useful for b/w streetphotography, which is fun.
I bought it secondhand for €200 and did not regret it for a single moment.
- Lens is vulnerable and feels a little 'loose'. Have to handle it with care.
- Rubber grip peels of.
- RAW writing time is more than 10 seconds per photo. Way too long for streetphotography.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4