Sony Cyber-shot DSC-L1 review
For the size, you cant fault it. its smaller than he average mobile phone yet it produce excellent pics. Its a sraighforward point and shoot with no manual control ... but who cares??? the pics are great, colours are very natural and the pics never seem overexposed. even the video mode is good. I cant think of a camera that mixes quality and size so well. Well done Sony.
No manual control - but thats not a problem.
Flash is weak so low light pictures arent so good.
Can be very slow focusing in low light even with the AF assist lamp on.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)