Samsung NV15 review
What great build quality & performance. Coming from a DSLR background and having used digicams for over a decade, I'm quite pleased with the NV15. I shoot mostly w/ a Nikon D70 with a plethora of pro lenses.
While the NV15 doesn't offer the same level of quality as my DSLR, it does offer a great point and shoot solution and contrary to what many reviews on the NV15 and its siblings have said, the Samsung interface is quite intuitive, easy to learn and use. I have yet to look up stuff in their manual.
About the only problem I've had to contend with is the noise at higher ISO levels (400+).
Feature enhancements I'd like to see include...
- The Auto ISO that allows you to define the Max ISO it move to.
- Auto flash close/retraction. I've read about the dangers in leaving the flash open so it's always a concern. I wish they would have made it auto retracting but I don't know of too many camera's that do that.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!