Fujifilm FinePix S3500 Zoom review
Had mine for 3yrs now and never had any problems with it.
Have taken it out whale watching, GREAT PIC'S...
Have used it for our wedding, again GREAT PIC'S some better than the photographer's shots.
Can even take some pretty wonderful pitch black shots, as in room/area is dark and the photo still works. Have taken a few snaps of family members for b'days in pitch darkness and great photo's...
Have also used it as a web cam.
Apart from being so easy to use that the kids like using it too. Nope none yet
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4