Fujifilm FinePix A600 Zoom review
The 'Poor Man's F30'.
Bought this for my wife nearly 12 months ago on sale.
The exposure, sharpness, color and general IQ is good up to ISO 400 (the A600's max.) It is just a point and shoot camera - just what she wanted. It has a very limited feature set of course. It basically has the same 6.3 megapixel Super CCD 1/1.7" and lens as the F30 but lacks the sophisticated Real Photo Image Processor, so no high ISO low noise shots, faster operation etc.
The 2 main criticisms are:
1 Awful battery life even with 2500mA NiMH rechargeables especially in the play back mode.
2. The LCD screen, altho a decent size is low res and hard to see outdoors. An optical viewfinder would have been nice.
Overall, however it's been 100% reliable and good value.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions