Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2 review
This is actually an interesting cam... To switch it on, you don't "slide" the cover downwards, rather it tilts out, then slides down - like the door on a van. This is also the camera's weakness, as it REALLY easy to launch it out of your hand when opening it!!!
Image quality is pretty good for such a small cam, though I'll need to take a close look at my T200 pictures and see if corner and edge sharpness are the same.
The 4GB internal memory comes in VERY handy. The "Scrapbook" feature is nice, but utterly pointless to me. Young teenie girls love it though.
Overall another good cybershot, but my own preference would be a T200.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4