HP Photosmart 812 review
I'm really unhappy with this, because of the problems below and:
- Power and "Take Picture" buttons too close together. Easy to hit the wrong one.
- The picture mode wheel spins too easily, changing from stills to timer mode, or to video. This happens even in the case.
- Won't accept media larger than 32 MB, which means about a dozen pictures.
- The delay between pressing the button and the camera responding is ridiculous, around 2 seconds.
I just bought a new Panasonic camera and I have much better hopes for it.
- First unit died within a week.
- Second would stop working occasionally. I would press the picture button and the camera turned itself off.
|Tomatillos and Red Jalepeno Peppers by Kukla|
from Herbs, spices, sauces, or condiments
|Little Kickers by Gfancher|
from sports T&I including banners
|ABD_9819 Bald Eagle by kasjun|
from A big year - birds 2018
|the eyes by aarif|
from -Portrait Challenge 2018-