HP Photosmart 812 review
I'm really unhappy with this, because of the problems below and:
- Power and "Take Picture" buttons too close together. Easy to hit the wrong one.
- The picture mode wheel spins too easily, changing from stills to timer mode, or to video. This happens even in the case.
- Won't accept media larger than 32 MB, which means about a dozen pictures.
- The delay between pressing the button and the camera responding is ridiculous, around 2 seconds.
I just bought a new Panasonic camera and I have much better hopes for it.
- First unit died within a week.
- Second would stop working occasionally. I would press the picture button and the camera turned itself off.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO