HP Photosmart 812 review
I'm really unhappy with this, because of the problems below and:
- Power and "Take Picture" buttons too close together. Easy to hit the wrong one.
- The picture mode wheel spins too easily, changing from stills to timer mode, or to video. This happens even in the case.
- Won't accept media larger than 32 MB, which means about a dozen pictures.
- The delay between pressing the button and the camera responding is ridiculous, around 2 seconds.
I just bought a new Panasonic camera and I have much better hopes for it.
- First unit died within a week.
- Second would stop working occasionally. I would press the picture button and the camera turned itself off.
|Nectar Dancing by Lensmate|
from A Big Year - birds
|Sad clown by PEB|
|Mtl Gen X 2015 DP by MarioSS|
from - Gen X - (In Full Colours+ Border)