Ricoh GR Digital review
I have been using this camera for around 2 years now,
it is a wonderful camera with a great feel to it.
the ease of use and control that you have at your fingertips is great.
The image has a little too much noise at higher ISOs.
The RAW Images are good but the camera doesn't come with any RAW software
viewer and it takes too long to write. 10-15 seconds is waaaay too long.
I heard that there is a download you can get to write in both RAW and Jpeg simultaneously but I haven't been able to find it on the Ricoh site.
I look forward to getting the GRII.
the flash broke, I heard this happens alot.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%