Nikon Coolpix S51 review
Jusy picked this up for an amazing $150 at Bset Buy and for a pocket point and shoot it serves me well! I have a D80 that I use for serious photography but for a quick "gotta get it" opportunity this camera meet my expectations. Is it the best camera in the world NO but having already owned a Nikon S6 and getting mediocre pics due to not having image stabilixation this is a breath of fresh air with the addition of VR technology!
No real problems, most users just want to take the camera out of the box and click away getting perfect results however all photography taeks time to learn the tool you are using as well as it might take many shots to get the right one, think about it haw many shots are take for a magazine cover before the right one is picked?
Just my opinion!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%