Pentax Optio Z10 review
I bought this camera to be a pocket-carried model that could produce high quality photos using the 7x magnification. The anti shake feature is a post processing function that must be performed on each photo individually. There is no viewfinder so when using the camera in bright sunlight, it is almost impossible to accurately frame a photo. The adaptive focus often selects a feature other than than the main point of interest in the picture. Lost of noise in ISOs over 200.
This camera is going back to Costco soon.
1. Problems focusing on the main subject.
2. No viewfinder - difficult to use in bright sunlight.
3. Lots of noise at ISOs over 200 - virtually unusable over 400 ISO.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO