Pentax Optio A30 review
It has good characteristics by the documentation and attractive cost. But I don't satisfied with the buying.
It does not very good, blurred shots at weak light. I got better shots with my previous Pentax Optio S. But I suppose it is common problem of most cameras with the small pixel size.
Eventually the main problem with my camera is that it turned out broken after 3-4 monthes of using. Now most shots are strongly blurred, especially at the right side. I tried getting the warranty service, but they refused me. They said that I used the camera not careful enough and that it is strongly covered with dust inside. But I used it just the same way like my previous Optio S which had served me more then 3 years.
So my conclusion is: The camera has not safe construction enough and it is vulnerable to dust and maybe other influences.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%