Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10 review
Love this camera.
My Z10 takes great macros at 1.5cm! Excellent all round camera - crisp clear images, very easy to navigate settings. Unbelievable battery life on NiMH 2100.
It has provided the perfect bridge for the launch into my next camera - a DSLR. Most likely a Canon 400D.
I suppose it would be nice to have sound on the video, but I've never bothered to take a video. No mechanical problems in the 2 years I've used my Z10.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%