Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ10 review
This camera has a superb spec which fails to deliver.
It's complicated to use, and at 'auto' settings is frankly below other cameras in its class.
It's at its best at the wider settings of the zoom, and for macro work in good light out-of-doors.
I've found contrast and sharpening both need increasing; noise reduction seems to me to make little noticeable difference at any setting.
The e-zoom settings are a waste of time, and iA setting delivered bizarre results comparing the same shot to one taken in P, or A/S/M
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!