Canon PowerShot SX10 IS review
I have had the SX 10 for a few days; so my review can't be very thorough.
I have taken close-ups with the macro mode and pictures with the long zoom.
The pictures are excellent. Very sharp and well saturated. Someone might regard them as even too saturated. But I like them.
One feature that is not so very good for a person like me (whose fingers are all humbs) is the wheel. Before this camera I had the G9, and its wheel had clear "steps". But I think this issue is one that you get accustomed to with time.
All in all: this is a great camera and I feel to have got good value for my money.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!