Canon PowerShot A560 review
Nice Camera for beginers.
1. I use only NiMH accus AA. Information about low batteries is shown after about 50 pictures. But I made _next_ 550 pictures! On BRAND NEW GP, Sanyo or Energizer. You will never know when your accus are empty or not, what outside home can be very unpleasant.
2. Not working at all even on expensive accus which are in good condition. They MUST be in excellent condition - just brand new. Electronic construction is made only for batteries, which have higher voltage than accus.
This is in many cameras A560. So this is wrong engineering construction. Not correctable by service. Don't expect miracles for that prise - just cheep camera for beginners.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!