Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77 review
It is stylish. And, apart from that, the pix are better than feared. The touch screen is a little awkward to use, especially as it often does not recognise the touch, and each and every click has to be confirmed.
But, even at ISO 400 the pix come quite ok, for such a stylish miniature camera.
And it really fits in my pocket, and is with me when I dont want to lug the DSLP bag, and even the Panasonic LX-3 seems to bulky.
The touch screen, and too many useless features like smile shutter, rather devaluate a slim and otherwise quite fine and capable camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!