Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX37 review
I've had the camera for a month and I'm very satisfied. I was after a small pocket camera with a wide angle lens and the Panasonic fits the bill.
The camera has a quality feel about it and I like the matt surface better than the similar Leica model.
Images have been good. So far only viewed on a screen, but color, exposure and sharpness are good. The stabilizer function is excellent and I have been happy with low light results.
Its so small, I always have it with me.
Nice modern design
Well made, quality feel to it.
Simple controls to manipulate.
For the money, I think Panasonic could have included a slim leather case.
The on/off switch is is too easily hit.
Lens is a bit soft at widest angle
Overall I really like it and I'm a happy buyer. Don't expect SLR results but you'll always have a camera with you when you need one.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%