Canon PowerShot SX10 IS review
This is an excellent all in one camera with a great zoom range without the bulk of an DSLR. It's very portable, try to get the same lens range (28mm to 560mm) with an SLR. The swivel LCD screen is great for shooting low to the ground subjects, pets, kids and Macro work. Excelent movie mode. Lens Hood/Shade is a good thing (Probably got this idea from Panasonic FZ18/28)
AA Batteries are a plus.
Good to have the option to use an additional Flash.
Two disappointing things, one is no RAW file capabilty, and a filter thread could of easily been added, the end of the lens appears to have a thread but it's not, crazy thing is you could attach a 52mm filter but it's not too secure.
All things considered it's a great little camera that could be a consideration instead of an SLR if portabilty is important, yet one wants a good zoom range.
None, time will tell.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%