Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H10 review
It's a pretty good camera in optimal light conditions. Images come out pretty sharp. It has a pretty good close-up mode, flash beeing useless there because the lens casts its shadow over (probably) the subject. Flash is good, especially the customizable Flash Levels and the option of iluminating background too. I'm starting to use flash because of these two features.
*Noise: It gets really bad as soon as you cut some light. One of the biggest problems it has.
*Apperture Settings: Only two. Really, really annoying.
*Wide Angle: What? Sorry, not in the H10.
*Focus: In low light, it's really bad. With night photographs, it's simply horrible.
* Battery Life: Since you can't turn off the screen, battery doesn't last long. In addition, due to the type of battery, you can't easily buy more batteries to have as a backup.
*White balace: Simply awful with incandescent light. No manual.
*Color fringing: Not the best camera with this issue.
*Filming: Zoom is deactivated. The rest of the movie mode is quite good.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week