Pentax Optio W60 review
Image quality is pretty average. It really depends on lighting. Purchased it yesterday, it is going back today. All my pictures from last night are very blury, no matter what the program/flash/etc settings. In bright conditions no problems. In semi-bright the problem starts. In dark conditions I've never seen worse. Even from short distances you'd expect a relatively bright flash to work ok (granted, it's a point and shoot but still.... ) ... but no. I'm not talking midnight dark. I'm talking restaurant dark.
My Nikon Coolpix 4300, which is probably 7 or 8 years old, is much better all-around. Feature-wise they don't compare. Picture wise it's a non-starter.
Your money is better spent elsewhere, unless it's going to be used in light conditions. I haven't tested that (and not going to).
EXTREMELY poor photos in semi-dark to dark conditions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%