Olympus Stylus 760 (mju 760 Digital) review
Well made camera that looks very nice and compact. Weather proof feature is useful.
Main advantage is that this is a lightweight, easy to use style camera. The LCD screen is relatively large and clear. Both start up time and shot to shot time is average. However, the quality of the pictures is below average, with relatively high noise and high noise reduction even at low iso.
The CCD shift stabilization does not work very well, and the flash is not powerful. Image also tend to be soft and washed-out. Battery life is below average but still acceptable, spare recommended.
Movie mode is at 15fps is half the usual 30fps, but does come with sound. Again movie is noisy, both in terms of pictures and sound quality.
For casual snaps, this camera is fine, but don't expect photo quality to be great.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%