Samsung S1070 review
This camara has quite nice features considering its low price :
- very compact size and nice design
- standard AA batteries
- quite decent 2.7 " LCD size
- decent range of manual controls, full manual exposure.
Outdoor pictures are sharp, with accurate colors and well exposed, but indoor flash portrait show strong blue skin tones. Fortunately, the camera offers a in camera edit tool that enables you to change colors. (But there is no red eye removal tool)
The shutter button is not very soft to my opinion, that can make the camera shake while using slow shutter speed.
The Samsung camera menus are very well designed, with easy access to all record options (sensibility, White balance, image size, exposure, ...etc).
(A few mistakes in dpreview specifications for this camera : zoom range is 35-105 (instead of 38-105), movies files are MJPEG (instead of MPEG4).
Blue skin tones with indoor flash portrait
Shutter button not soft enough.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!