Pentax K10D review
It has been a great help, for me, to view user feedback on products. few cameras crams all those features into a sub 1.000 $ package, SR, weathersealing, etc. A highly versatile camera.
Strong construction. Extensive features, that I still after 1 ½ year continue to find new things. IQ impressive, (first year I only shot JPEG), would like better high Iso, but then I should go for K20. I would say easy to jump into, though many tweakings possible.
I like hiking, and no other camera gives me the same, than a Pentax K10 with pancakes.
Regarding value for money; no other camera in this pricerange, offers same Pro features, in a sub 1.000 $ camera.
Should I recommend another cam, then I would say Nikon D80. Rebel models are too basic, little room to grow. Sony are also lacking in their models below A700. Oly have some good models too though.
AF better on K20.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%