Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900 review
Very disappointed in the T900. I purchased it as an upgrade to my two year old T100, but aside from 720 HD video, touchscreen and more resolution, it was no upgrade. I compared the photos side by side with my T100 and the T900 produced much more purple around areas of high contrast. The T100 was slightly noisy when taking flash photos and the T900 is no different. My T100 has a 5x optical zoom lens and the T900 is only 4x.
I'm not sure if Sony is just trying to cut costs these days by using cheaper materials, but my 2 year old Sony definitely beats this new one in terms of image quality!
Major purple fringing and noisy images.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%