Canon EOS 300D (EOS Digital Rebel / EOS Kiss Digital) review

Started May 3, 2009 | User reviews
tazdigitaldevil Junior Member • Posts: 25
Canon EOS 300D (EOS Digital Rebel / EOS Kiss Digital) review

The Canon Eos 300 D (europe version) is still a very good camera, the resolution is enogh for me (6.3mp ) this camera won't bother you with options most people don't use , i like that . This camera is not super fast but decent enough to deliver a good image.

That the camera shuts down when opening the CF door is not handy but unfortunately you have to live with it.

what this body does extremely well is let the photgrapher decide how he or she wants to shoot a picture this camera shoots it , records it and plays it back.

the handeling is very good too, it feels solid and heavy enough to be a camera and not a toy thing ..

i like that i has interchangeable lenses , other whise it would be a hughe compact camera. It has also dummy proof mode (green rectangle aka auto mode) , p, tv (aka S ) , av (aka A ) and A-dep this is a mode for sports with all 7 focuspoints in action..

The battery life with the normal kitlens is good to excellent and with a IS (image Stableliser) fair to good
my tip is buy this camera with a fast cf card (aka 200x ) it helps to keep the camera writing times as fast as can be especially in RAW ..

Problems:

none

Canon EOS 300D (EOS Digital Rebel / EOS Kiss Digital)
6 megapixels • 1.8 screen • APS-C sensor
Announced: Aug 20, 2003
tazdigitaldevil's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads