Canon PowerShot SD880 IS (Digital IXUS 870 IS) review
It's OK. takes OK pictures, Noisy pictures ISO over 100
Upgraded from my old Canon A70, thinking this new SD880 will be amazing. Thinking my 5 year old A70 took great photos, crisp and clear, so I figure the SD880 will be so much better, considering the technology package in it. Boy, Was I ever wrong? The first time I took pictures. My wife and I looked at them and concluded that they are a bit fuzzy, silk screen effect etc.
I bought Canon because I was very pleased with my old PowerShot A70. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for the PS SD880is.
There is a pink pixel dots at the lower right LCD screen.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%