Nikon Coolpix S620 review
I will bring this camera back to the store. I bought it to replace a stolen SD870/Ixus 860, but it can't match regarding colour. The colour quality of the S620 is disappointing, and in my opinion the colour quality of skin unacceptable. I used a Coolpix 3200 (3 mega pixels, my son has it now) which has, hands down, better image quality. Sometime more mega pixels is worse!
The controls and menus are good, e.g. always direct control over exposure compensation.
Start up time is very, very short!
Used for 6 days: people, nature, textile crafts, snapshots.
Coolpix 990 - Powershot A80 - Coolpix 3200 - Finepix 9000 - Ixus 860 / SD 870 - D50
None, except colour quality
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%