Pentax K100D review
hmmm...it didn't convince me.
Away from the big 3 of Oly & Canikon I would recommend the Konica Minolta 5D over this Pentax.
The Pentax's images are fairly average, with uninspiring low-light performance. A cartoony smear spoils non-daylight images (the NR algorithms are at fault here).
The camera also feels cheap...perhaps the cheapest-feel construction from over a dozen DSLR's I've used.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO