Pentax X70 review
Shooting some photos in macro and from 26mm till 624, and not using a tripot. (For a long distance it will be better).
I must say the images are good till very good.
ISO is quite usable up to 800.
You must not be compared the X70 with a DSRL, but for traveling the X70 is very light and you didnot carry a photobag full with lenses.
Till now no problems.
RAW. Head externe Flash.EVF diopter adjustment. And some small things in menu. Flash regulation aso.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%