Canon PowerShot SD960 IS / Digital IXUS 110 IS review
An excellent little snapper that fits easily into your pocket with the added benefit of 720 HDI. I have had mine since first released and I have some great photos shot simply using auto supporting my view that for a versatile, compact and durable camera this is the one to go for, for most who need a camera with them while out with the family but do not want to lug the DSLR around.
There are only 2 issues I have found both of which can be easily overcome.
1) Because of the size it is easy to place your finger over the flash thus impacting the photo you are taking.
2) In video mode you must first focus before recording and any changes required in focusing are not automatic, you need to press the shutter button down half way..
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO