Canon PowerShot SD960 IS / Digital IXUS 110 IS review
An excellent little snapper that fits easily into your pocket with the added benefit of 720 HDI. I have had mine since first released and I have some great photos shot simply using auto supporting my view that for a versatile, compact and durable camera this is the one to go for, for most who need a camera with them while out with the family but do not want to lug the DSLR around.
There are only 2 issues I have found both of which can be easily overcome.
1) Because of the size it is easy to place your finger over the flash thus impacting the photo you are taking.
2) In video mode you must first focus before recording and any changes required in focusing are not automatic, you need to press the shutter button down half way..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%